Have any questions?
Accident prevention regulation
With regard to occupational safety and health protection, we offer you the UVV test of your vehicles.
When testing in accordance with DGUV regulation 70, section 57, §1, the following points are checked:
- Electrical and lighting equipment
- operational safety of the basis vehicle
- operating instructions OEM and retrofitters
- warning triangle, safety vests 1 per seat
- first aid kit, fire extinguisher (with expiry date)
- presence of materials for securing loads (tie belts, nets)
When testing according to DGUV rule 115-001 (security rules for money transporters), the following points are checked:
- operation manual of the body manufacturer
- entry, ascent, exit
- heating, ventilation equipment
- doors, hatches, emergency openings
- environment monitoring facilities
- radio and alarm divices
- roof labelings
- equipment and aids for securing loads (tie belts, nets)
Contact us for further information.